top of page

 Get Involved  Register your Business

Help Alderman Stephanie D. Coleman continue to build a strong community block by block!

You must be registered with the Secretary of State, have a business license, and an Employer Identification Number (EIN) number before registering your business with the 16th Ward Service Office. If you need assistance setting up your business contact the Greater Southwest Development Corporation (GSDC). GSDC provides business advising and works to create, attract, retain, and expand commercial and manufacturing businesses on Chicago’s Southwest Side.

Type of Business

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page